Host a workshop at your school!
With Ready, Set, Read! workshops, parents learn how to enhance their preschool, TK and kindergarten children’s language and literacy skills while reading aloud to them. Our teachers lead 60- to 90-minute workshops in English and/or Spanish. Each parent receives a new children’s book.
- A Foundation for Literacy: Parents learn how to set high expectations, establish a daily routine of reading and talking with their children, stay involved in their child’s education, and practice dialogic reading.
- Math and Literacy for Preschoolers: Parents learn how to present math concepts through conversation and play.
- Science and Literacy for Preschoolers: Parents learn simple science-related activities to share with their children.
- Art and Literacy for Preschoolers: Parents are introduced to dozens of art project ideas using recycled items from the home. They learn that the process of marking art and discussing it is more important than the final product.
- Dialogic Reading Practice: Parents practice everyday interactions to develop vocabulary, and share ideas on how to support their child’s language development.
Questions about hosting a workshop? Send an email to email@example.com